Addiction In West Palm Beach, FL
While some people in West Palm Beach are enjoying the sandy beaches and high-end shopping, others are in the throws of addiction. Alcohol and drug abuse are just as common in West Palm as they are anywhere else. The statistics tell us that making sure treatment is available for local residents is imperative.
Alcohol Abuse In West Palm
Palm Beach County is known for its enticing nightlife, which inevitably can lead to alcoholism and addiction within the community. Statistics state that it is estimated that about 13% of residents are binge drinkers. Drunk driving related accidents are high in comparison to other areas, especially as the county’s population continues to rise. Criminal acts have also increased relating to alcoholism and homelessness.
It is easy to fall into a bad relationship with alcohol. Drinking is socially acceptable. Furthermore, in places like Palm Beach County alcohol is simply a part of the overall culture. If you are questioning your relationship with alcohol, then don’t wait until it is too late.
Warning Signs Of Alcoholism Include:
- Cravings to drink
- An inability to limit the amount or frequency of alcohol consumption
- Withdrawal symptoms when not drinking
- Drinking gets in the way of daily responsibilities
Drug Abuse In West Palm Beach
South Florida is known to be ground zero for the opioid epidemic. For years, people in West Palm Beach could walk into a pain management clinic and get prescription pain medications as long as they could pay the clinic’s fees. These clinics were later referred to as pill mills. Once the federal government stepped in and shut down the pill miss, many people turned to heroin and fentanyl in order to continue using.
Once people started turning to non-prescription opiates, the overdose rates in Palm Beach County began to skyrocket. In 2020 opiate overdoses accounted for 6,089 of the total 7,460 drug related deaths in the county. As the drugs continue to become stronger and deadlier, it is imperative to call a drug rehab program if you or someone you love is struggling with addiction.
West Palm Beach Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
The Healing Center offers a variety of programs and services for their clients attending the drug and alcohol rehab West Palm Beach, FL treatment center. We offer several different services in order to address every piece of our clients’ needs. You can choose to incorporate multiple services into your treatment plan. On the other hand, you may decide it is best to focus primarily on one form of therapy. No matter what, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Services That Our Drug And Alcohol Rehab West Palm Beach Program Includes
- Holistic therapy address the mind, body, and soul of a person
- Addiction affects our spirituality, physical wellness, and mental health. Holistic therapies offer simple and natural ways in order to heal. Furthermore, implementing holistic methods, such as meditation, help teach addicts grounding techniques that aid in preventing relapse.
- Traumatic experiences often lead to addiction and/or mental health disorders.
- Trauma therapy helps reduce the number of triggers and increase the amount of coping skills that someone has in regard to their traumas.
- The Healing Center’s trauma therapy program helps clients process their trauma in a safe and healthy environment.
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Our MAT program provides medications to our clients that help prevent cravings, minimize withdrawal symptoms, and drastically decrease the chances of relapse.
- MAT is a great option for individuals who are struggling with alcohol and opiate addictions, especially chronic relapses.
Life Skills Program
- The Healing Center’s life skills program helps our clients develop the life skills that they may have lost or never developed due to addiction.
- Case managers and staff help clients to obtain employment, enroll in education programs, and create long-term goal oriented plans.
- Sober living is suggested to clients leaving treatment since it is a drug and alcohol environment that provides supervision and support while they transition back into daily living.
- The Healing Center helps place their clients into appropriate and safe sober living homes once they complete treatment.
Request a Confidential Callback
What To Expect At A Drug And Alcohol Rehab West Palm Beach
When you attend a drug and alcohol rehab West Palm Beach program, you begin your journey into recovery. You will receive therapeutic services which will help you to build a strong foundation for your sobriety and wellness. Furthermore, you will be introduced to other peers who are also sober, which you can lean on as a support system.
Most of all, rehab gives you the tools you need in order to live a productive life without drugs and alcohol. Addiction suppresses you from being able to reach your full potential. It also creates tension within your relationships, job, and other important matters. Rehab helps you to restore both your own potential and the ways in which your life has suffered due to your addiction.
The Healing Center’s drug and alcohol rehab West Palm Beach program provides a structured and safe environment in order for you to begin to heal. Your length of stay will be completely dependent on your own personal needs, but you can expect your daily schedule to include the following:
- Family counseling sessions
- Nutritional counseling
- Trauma therapy
- Life skills training classes
- Individual therapy
- Nursing check-in
- Doctor check-in
- Peer support groups
- Recreational activities
- Group Therapy
The Benefits Of Addiction Rehab In West Palm Beach
There are a multitude of benefits that come with entering into a drug and alcohol rehab West Palm Beach program. The most important benefit is that you will receive the treatment you need in order to overcome your addiction and any other potential co-occurring mental health disorders.
Benefits of rehab include:
- 24/7 medical care
- Psychological support and treatment
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders such as anxiety and depression.
- A safe environment that is alcohol and drug free.
- Support from other sober peers
- Help with mending relationships
- Help with developing life skills which make early recovery easier
- A variety of different therapeutic modalities which develop healthy coping skills
In short, rehab programs lay the groundwork for your new life. You are able to work on yourself in a healthy and safe environment. Furthermore, you will have round the clock support to get you through the difficult phase of early sobriety.
Drug And Alcohol Rehab West Palm Beach
Recovering from addiction is not easy, but The Healing Center’s drug and alcohol rehab West Palm program can make the process easier. We help you every step of the way, from admission to aftercare. Begin to take control of your life today. Recovering from addiction is possible, provided you get the help you need. Give us a call or learn more about our admissions process and we’ll take the next step together.