It is estimated that 17 people a day die in Florida due to drug abuse. South Florida has unfortunately become the epicenter for America’s opiate abuse problem in the United States. Thus, The Healing Center has recognized the need for accessible and premium addiction treatment care in Broward County. We are proud to offer a drug rehab in Broward County that offers compassionate and individualized care to each and every client that walks into the door.
Treatment Resources in Broward County, Florida
If you have been considering going to an alcohol and drug rehab in Broward County, there are a multitude of resources and facilities available. Here at The Healing Center we have put together some factors in order to give you a starting point.
How Many Treatment Centers Are There in Broward County?
Broward County itself has over 30 different cities and towns. Therefore, there are many different treatment facilities throughout the area. A quick search through directors shows results for facilities in Pompano Beach, Margate, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Deerfield, and Coral Springs. Despite the fact that there are so many treatment centers, it is important to remember that all treatment centers are not the same. Doing your research on the drug rehabs in Broward County that you would like to attend will ensure that you go to the best program for your individual needs.
What Types Of Drug Rehabs In Broward County Are There?
Not all drug rehabs in Broward County are the same. There are all different types of programs available, but the biggest difference is the levels of care provided at each drug and alcohol treatment facility. It is important to attend the type of treatment that provides the level of care that is best suited to your needs.
In Broward County, you’ll find a variety of types of facilities. These programs include:
- Residential programs in Broward County: A residential treatment facility allows patients to stay in a safe and stable living space while undergoing daily recovery oriented treatments. Residential rehabs provide 24/7 medical and psychological supervision.
- Long- and short-term treatment in Broward County: Long-term programs encourage clients to stay in their programs for up to several months. Short-term programs often last 28-30 days.
- Detox in Broward County: Detox is a crucial step prior to entering into a rehab facility. Some rehab centers may provide in-house detox services where they help individuals with this phase. Detox can last 3 to 14 days depending on the medical state of the client.
- PHP in Broward County: PHP, or partial hospitalization programs, are the highest level of outpatient care. Clients attend treatment services for most of the day and several days a week.
- IOP in Broward County: IOP, or intensive outpatient programs, provide flexible treatment to individuals who are residing at home or in sober living.
- Outpatient Programs in Broward County: Outpatient programs are a type of treatment in which clients attend programming a few days a week for just a few hours at a time. Outpatient care is the lowest level of care that is normally provided at drug rehabs in Broward County.
What Types Of Programs Are Offered?
In addition to rehabs that provide inpatient or outpatient services, some centers also provide treatment for specific situations or circumstances. For example some facilities provide treatment for women and children, while others are trauma informed and provide specific trauma therapy such as EMDR.
Common speciality programs include:
- Trauma programs
- Women and children programs
- Court ordered treatment programs
- Holistic programs
- Medication assisted treatment programs
If you have specific needs that must be addressed while in treatment, then it is important to ensure that the drug rehab you are attending is capable of handling the circumstances. During your pre assessment make sure that you mention anything that may be out of the norm. This way you are able to make sure that the program you end up attending is the right fit for you.
Drug Rehab In Broward County
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and you are looking for a drug rehab in Broward County, then The Healing Center can help. Our rehab center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida provides a full continuum of care in order to help the transition back into daily living. Furthermore, we provide a number of speciality programs that ensure your specific needs are addressed in order to improve your chances of achieving long-term recovery. Each and every one of our clients is treated with both respect and compassion. If you are ready to change your life, then call our admissions team today and we can start you on your healing journey.